Thursday, March 1, 2012

Frustration

Am I living? Or Is life just passing by? I tried to ask myself. I had no evident answer with me. Every person has his or her own dreams in life that one would live to realize them. But what would a person do if the dream is cut short in the beginning itself with no mistake of his? What if a plain question like above finds no easy to digest answer to one?

Dreams surely are going to be multi and not every person would be able to realize all of them. Not difficult to comprehend. But there would be a most important dream, with out which one’s own purpose of existence becomes pointless. How to react when one has that dream shattered in front of his eyes by sins committed by others? To make the matter worst the rest of the dreams take a cascading effect and begin to fall apart in front of one’s eyes, how should one react?

Never before I had known that certain types of sins exist. Never before I had known that sinners, instead of feeling ashamed of their sinful acts try to pretend that sin it self does not exist or even worse it is no sin at all. Never had I any need to confront a situation where every right deed is being questioned for selfish motives. Never before I had felt so helpless in life that my life is nothing but over because I have no more say in my life and is being controlled by someone who has no right to claim any authority on my life.

Selfishness is all pervading in the world. But never I had any hint that people do not hesitate to spoil another innocent person’s life for making their life good. They do not even question themselves even once, do they deserve the life they want to create at the cost of other innocent man? Or does the innocent man really deserves the punishment they are forcefully enforcing? I is hard to comprehend that people show no remorse what so ever for the sin committed.

Is God really present? If He is, then what is the rationale for an innocent man to suffer for sins committed by people who have no basic ethics in life while unethical people go on to enjoy sensual pleasures in life? What logic does He present for the torture innocent person is put through for no direct mistake of his?

2 comments:

Shark said...

Sorry for going overboard. Even though this momentary frustration is not uncommon for anyone, I just wanted to document it for once.

shivmindi said...

everyone feels like that way sometimes!is it really written when you were in frustration or just another blog??? :)